Thursday, January 29, 2009

Breakfast With... Wendy and Lucy

A donut and a cup of coffee. Some financial planning as a side dish. That's as sure a way as any to kill one's appetite.


I hope you're taking better care of yourself than Wendy does.

*
I'm absolutely convinced that if I had a heart and could cry and was a dog person (I know that's a lot of "if"s), I would tear up every time I was reminded of Wendy and Lucy. It got to me. More so than I thought at the time. The movie is currently playing in Seattle, San Diego, Philly and Boston and should be hitting a few more cities tomorrow. Watch out for it or save it on your rental queue if your town never gets this kind of tiny gem.

Michelle Williams is up for Best Actress in my own awards and now the film is up for Best Ending (I've tried to keep the write ups short and semi-vague so as to not spoil). I've also announced nominations in the Opening Scene and Credit Sequence categories - Check them out.
*