Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Alice's Wonderlink

Playbill the cast of Broadway's Addams Family musical adaptation is announced. Bebe Neuwirth is such a great choice for Morticia. Not happy about Gomez.
Cinematical Hedy Lamarr by way of Rachel Weisz?
Esquire First official (rave) review of The Road. Apparently they've added voiceover since I saw it.
Bad and Ugly Iron Man 2 @ Randy's Donuts
If Charlie Parker... the statuesque Julie Newmar


Pink is the New Blog Megan Fox on the High School Musical franchise. If Megan Fox were half as interesting onscreen as she is in sound bites I would be a major fan. ......Sadly, she's not.
Pixar see the latest UP -isode in beautiful quicktime. People with irrational love of chocolate (I am one of said people) will particularly enjoy. I have this weird thing with Pixar movies in that I'm never excited before they arrive but then I'm thrilled to be watching them once they do.

And finally I don't know whether to praise or diss Underwire for pointing to this trippy image generating site YoooouuuTuuube and this clip "Alice" which is all kinds of cool if you're into the general hallucinatory potential of Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland. You can plug other YouTube clips in too, so naturally I had to try my girls Madonna, Michelle, and Nicole. Basically this is the latest way to waste hours (literally) of your life on the internet.