Monday, May 11, 2009

Kristin Chenoweth

Just got back from the Kristin Chenoweth gala at City Center. Hugh Jackman and Kristin's Pushing Daisies co-star Swoosie Kurtz were there. Swoosie's hair is very red in real life. I thought I was going to have a heart attack throughout because I somehow convinced myself that Hugh Jackman was going to join Kristin for an impromptu duet. He did not. Coronary avoided.

Kristin told us her new TV pilot was not picked up. She's unemployed. This is rather shocking because I assume she's talking about Legally Mad ... the only new show I'd heard she was working on and that's a David E Kelley show (Michelle Pfeiffer's husband, don'cha know) and since when do his shows not get picked up? Perhaps it's something else? Update: No, it's official. Legally Mad is DOA.

Anyway... Kristin. If you ever have the chance to see her in concert, do not pass it up. You'll thank me.