Sunday, May 10, 2009

May Flowers, Patricia Clarkson

May Flowers, weeknights @ 11:00

It's the last Mother's Day post of the year. Hope you had a great day or chat with your mom.

Patty Clarkson and Susan Sarandon were already personal heroes of mine. And now co-starring in this "Mother Lover" digital short opposite Andy Samberg and Justin Timberlake? Priceless... especially given that Susan has always been viewed as a saucy minx, no matter what her age (I suspect it has a lot to do with those "Damnit Janet!" origins) and Patty is a saucy minx in real life (trust me, I've seen her in person twice)


I especially love Patty's frumpy skipping with a single daisy in this video. Patty as frumpy mom. Now that's ACTING because Patty is anything but frumpy.

sigh, I Patty so hard!

Do not watch this video if you are easily offended.