Sunday, May 24, 2009

Talking Terminator

Pass the cigars. I've had a lovechild ... a baby Vodcast with Cinema Blend's Katey Rich. You've heard her on the TFE podcast and now you can see her. She's more practical than I and talked me off of the ledge of my extravagantly ambitious ideas. Basically I always try to do acrobatics before learning to crawl. For the first vodcast I was thinking ornate costumes, visual effects, multiple camera angles, original score. She suggested a more dogme 95 approach -- less frills, more talking at the camera --smart girl.

The topic: Terminator Salvation and the franchise. Four movies, three spoilers, two opinions and one ass shot (Michael Biehn's, 1984).



UPDATE: You can also watch it on YouTube but it's an abbreviated version.

This will function as Part 3 of my Terminator Special. I'm worn out and I don't wanna watch Rise of the Machines again. I don't wanna so I don't gotta. In cased you missed it: Part 1 (Tech Noir, The Terminator) Part 2 (Model Citizen, Judgment Day)