Thursday, May 28, 2009

John Cameron Mitchell Does The Impossible...

.

... and finally gets Nicole Kidman's hair red again!

JA from MNPP here making a couple of assumptions and false statements for entertaining bullshit's sake: first off, I don't know for sure that Nic's dyed her hair for Rabbit Hole, John Cameron Mitchell's film with her and Aaron Eckhart, but I'm assuming so since that thing's filming these days, ain't it? I'm sure one of you Kidman disciples will fill me in if I'm incorrect, or correct, or falling somewhere in between.

And also, it makes for a punchy headline but JCM's hardly accomplished the impossible - Nic's gone back to red for several of her auteur-pals: Baz got her fire-enginey and Jonathan Glazer got her strawberry.


But it feels like forever and it's always a cause to celebrate - I'm a firm advocate of her embracing her unique gingerness - so I don't feel too bad in mis- or over-stating my case. She looks lovely!
.