Sunday, May 3, 2009

Oh, Hugh

May Flowers

<-- Oscar Maximilian has a flower for his dad Hugh Jackman to smell. I can't tell what kind of flower that is but I don't think it's calendula or cosmos which are technically Hugh's flowers since he's an October baby. I was about to type a excruciatingly lame joke about everything coming up _____ for Wolverine at the box office ($35 million, first day) but I can't do it. The "May Flowers" series this month will not be this lame. I completely promise -- this is just a reminder that it's coming. I'm out of town is all. I don't even have access to Photoshop so I can't even doctor a photo and put calendula's in Wolverine's hair -- You could shove a lot of things into that big mane and those mutton chops. (It's true. No access to photoshop. I can feel the shakes coming on).

I wrote a smidge about Wolverine / Hugh fanaticism among other things fo
r my weekly column at Towleroad. Regular ol' blogging resumes tomorrow but for now it's back to the airport and back to NYC.


If you saw X-Men Origins: Wolverine please complete this sentence in the comments:

"Wolverine is _______ and Hugh Jackman should _______ "

*