Sunday, February 10, 2008

Have You Voted?

No, not in the primaries. Don't even get me started on that. I'm a total pessimist about that. No, go and vote on the who "should" win the Oscars. The Oscar pages are (mostly) updated so you can vote on Best Picture, Actor, Actress, Supporting Actor and Supporting Actress now ... I'm running so far behind this year. Oops.

Did you know that we have two Best Actor nominees from Kentucky this year? Did you know that Julie Christie and Ellen Page are teensy next to the other Best Actress nominees? Did you know that Best Actress is the most international big category: Australia, Canada, UK by way of India, New York, and Paris are all represented.

<--- And on an extremely shallow note (I apologize in advance for this, I really do) but isn't Leo looking just, well, more than a little doughy for the romantic leading man roles he usually plays. That's from the set of Revolutionary Road