Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Third Annual Oscar Symposium is About to Begin...

I already feel guilty for taking the day off. What's wrong with me? To quiet the screaming of the lambs my noisy conscience, I thought I'd give you a little heads up on what's next.


Feb 4th ~ 7th: the 3rd Annual Film Experience Hosted Oscar Symposium
I love doing this each year [you can see previous examples from 2006 and 2007]. Let me introduce you to this year's chatterboxes !

February 10th ~ 17th: the 2008 Movie Preview
Another "We Can't Wait" countdown with a different batch of talking heads. Our collective choices for the 15 most mouthwatering movies (sight unseen) on the 2008 calendar.

And in between those two big events the usual blog hijinx. Plus: Oscar page updates and the wrap up of the FB Awards, I know. I know. But no wonder I'm so zonked.
pssst...
Now is your chance to influence the Symposium discussion. Throw some topics at us in the comments and inspire the back 'n' forths yet to come.
*