Monday, February 4, 2008

An Incredibly Random Collection of Links

In the Company of Glenn "pop journalism will eat itself"
WG/WBINYT the vicious 'no one will read them' reviews of Disney's Broadway version of The Little Mermaid
Mutley the DrivelJournal 30 second withThe Curse of the Golden Flower. Hee
Being Boring on why he's voting for Hilary Clinton, explained through Disney movies and Kylie Minogue. I'm not making this up
NewsGroper's "Brett Ratner" on the WGA strike.
FourFour Mary J "Bligifs" She so crazy
Early Show Julie Christie got married. After 28 years with her beau, I guess it was time



And goddamnit. I had hoped to be done with my Vanity Fair retrospective before this new cover came out. But I'm not even close. Behold: pepto-bismo vanilla! or as they call it "Hollywood Girls" (from left to right): Emily Blunt, Amy Adams, Jessica Biel (floor), Anne Hathaway, Alice Braga, Ellen Page, Zoe Saldana (leggy!), Elizabeth Banks, Ginnifer Goodwin (reclined) and America Ferrera
*