Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Is it 1997 Again? Who's F***ing Whom?

An interesting recent development in Hollywood: the resurgence of the Affleck clan: Ben, Casey, Jennifer Garner, Matt Damon ... so I feel totally remiss in how late I'm posting this back n forth viral that you've probably seen elsewhere. But I'm still laughing about it. (Thanks to ModFab for the reminder)

The first is Sarah Silverman's already infamous and hilarious music video "I'm F***ing Matt Damon" and the second is her boyfriend Jimmy Kimmel's new star-studded response video (Brad Pitt is only the beginning). You won't believe it until you've seen it. But you've probably seen it already. If so, enjoy again [Both are NSFW]



I ask you: Is there anything better in Hollywood than celebrities with a sense of humor about themselves?