Sunday, August 3, 2008

10 Again

Rob here, remembering that a while back I noticed this little item and wanted to bring it up.

Apparently the powers that be are looking to remake the 1980's Dudley Moore movie 10 (src). So I ask you to put on your casting director hats and tell me who should fill Bo Derek's mighty white-girl-cornrows?

It's a tougher task than one might expect. Sure you could just cast your most recent celeb crush, but if you're like me your most recent celebrity crush (despite being damn cute) isn't right for the role at all (see picture ->). Or you could pick someone out of the vast ocean of Hollywood starlets who continue to get work despite being of little skill or box-office draw (no picture, but you know who I'm talking about).

Personally I can't say I have much faith that the producers will make a good choice. Let's see if we can do a better job. Ready. Set. Cast!