Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Don't Care if You Think I'm Link

This Recording "in which it's really human of you to listen to all my bullshit" ... fun piece on 80s teen movies and geeky romance
i09 has the twitter feeds you must follow. The 'Michael Bay' excerpt is priceless
Big Picture negative / mixed reviews of W.
NYT I love this chart on Presidential Physique. Does Obama's slender frame work against or for him?
Trading Faces has a good solid piece on the most recent Presidential debate
Boy Culture delivers the most detailed review of Madonna's Sticky & Sweet you'll find. Even though it's very personal I agree with so much of it I'm not going to write a word about the tour. Plus, well: film blog (mostly) ... I'm trying to stay on topic ;)
Lazy Evil Eye Theater "the only thing more terrifying than the last 12 words of this post are the first 206!" -Piper is having so much witty fun with his rechristened blog!
Out1 Film Journal James doesn't believe in multiple film festival posts. He's going to tell you everything in one NYFF post that rivals Che in length
Coming Soon The Oscars are going to allow film commercials this year. WHAT? Why am I so averse to change with my Oscars?
Out in Hollywood
Queen Latifah's latest 'I don't care if you think i'm gay' proclamation
Playbill Liza Minelli is returning to Broadway. "And the My World Goes Round"...
*