Saturday, April 19, 2008

Julianne, Nous Vous Aimons


jolie culottes. rrrowr.
(Is Amber Waves back? Or pre-conversion Sarah Miles. Dare I hope?)

Edited to add
Meanwhile: Here's Julianne stateside for Harper's Bazaar...


YUMMY
But then I've always loved this freckled movie star.

Predictably of course there are blogs beginning to bitch that Miss Julie is too old for this sort of photoshoot. To them I say: You should probably schedule a visit to the optometrist. I'm sorry you've lost your eyesight at such a young age! Or if I'm feeling mean: May no one ever see your worth past 40! Average life expectancy keeps going up. Do you really want half of your life to be sexytime-less? Get over it and get with the new era. Moore, Pfeiffer, Madonna, [insert your favorite celebrity late-40something here --that just happens to be my holy trinity]; they're not bringing sexy back; they're just refusing to ever let it leave in the first place. Good for them.

*