Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Links 'R Us

I Don't Like You In That Way Jennifer Tilly is still hot
Blake Snyder the 3 most important movies of the past 40 years?
A Socialite's Life Jim Carrey and Rodrigo Santoro on the set of I Love You Phillip Morris. Oh dear. I do not trust these two with gay comedy. Ewan McGregor can stay.
MTV Movies Blog I follow Uma Thurman's career and somehow I never knew this: a great role that fell through
Moviehole the original magic twins will be doing a cameo in the remake of Witch Mountain. Yay! (on the cameo not the remake...okay so maybe it's not a "remake" but a franchise relaunch. But ewwww)
Vanity Fair celebrates many years of Madonna worship in their pages

Low Resolution a different kind of summer movie preview. The "I Ain't Seeing It" kind
Correct Opinion on the Lakeview Terrace trailer.
Linkinn
"Terminator Kama Sutra" (scroll down once you get there) --probably NAFW
speaking of metal...
Project: Rooftop a costume design contest for an Iron Man upgrade. Fun winning sketches.
Variety loves the quality and rock and roll spirit of Iron Man.