Friday, April 11, 2008

Linkarazzi

Webster's Is My Bitch "fangasm" with Willow & Wesley (for Buffy fans only)
Defamer racism at Sundance? Why is there no distributor for the excellent documentary Trouble The Water. For those who don't remember I reviewed the film for Zoom-In.
Buzz Sugar has more names for the omnibus film New York, I Love You
The Bad and the Ugly has a SPOILER pic from the same film
Anne Thompson why Iron Man will be huge (but how -- $$$ -- huge?)
Lazy Circles loves James McAvoy as much as Courtney Love does
Oscar and the City original songs in Sex & The City? Oscar nods?
Awards Daily Photos from The Edge of Love, a bio (of sorts) of the poet Dylan Thomas with a yummy romantic quadrangle featuring Keira Knightley, Cillian Murphy and Matthew Rhys. Here's the final piece of that quartet: Sienna Miller...


Readers with elephantine memory will note that when I interviewed "14" of The Gallery of the Absurd she said...
There are some faces I just can't seem to "see". I can't paint Sienna Miller or Hillary Duff because I can't get my head around what they look like.
Yes, that. It's so true. I can never remember her face from one film to the next.
The Egalitarian Bookworm in semi-related news --I'm stretching -- hates the casting of Keira Knightley and other young actresses in literary biopics
MNPP... and we're back to yummy pictures: a couple more from that Emile Hirsch photoshoot we were talking about yesterday

And just because I can't seem to stop today ... here's Jason Patric spanking Cameron Diaz. You know she deserved it! One for each crappy movie she's made.

[more where this came from @ A Socialite's Life]