Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Incest is Not Best

I normally don't report on who is dating who. But... an exception must be made.

This morning scanning the gossip blogs I read three "new couple!" alerts about actors Evan Rachel Wood & Shane West. This just goes to show you the short memories of most media writers or their alarming youth. Not a one of these reports has mentioned that Evan Rachel Wood and Shane West are SISTER AND BROTHER... well, fictional sister and brother but they'll always be "Eli and Jessie Sammler" on Once & Again (1999-2001). That's how they got famous in the first place! So I hereby decree that this fling must end. It's too upsetting to my fragile psyche which already has trouble distinguishing acted fiction from lived reality.

I never thought I'd want Evan to run back to Marilyn Manson but incest is illegal in most states and should remain so in (Young) Hollywood, California as well.
*