Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More Stweeps

Since it's Meryl Streep Month, here's another round of things "overheard" about Mary Louise on Twitter. Though it would undoubtedly be the most irritating thing on earth after the novelty wore off I really do wish Tweets came with audio, the person reciting their 140 character nuggets. I dubbed Streep related tweets "Stweeps" last time and it's going to spread. Would that I could get royalties when I coined terms.


I wrapped up with trickzakky because he summed things up quite nicely, I think. Now can anyone tell me what the #squarespace quote refers to or who this soap opera actress is who looks too much like our Meryl? (No points for shouting Mamie Gummer, smart asses)

Tonight on Streep at 60: Kramer vs. Kramer, The Seduction of Joe Tynan and Manhattan