Monday, June 15, 2009

Linker's Dozen

W Magazine Bruce Willis and his new wife star in quite a photo shoot. Is it weird that I totally miss Bruce Willis?
BlogStage Annette Bening as Medea at UCLA. I expect reports from California readers in September! Or maybe I should fly out myself? It's been ages
Kenneth in the (212) meets Susan Seidelman and talks Desperately Seeking Susan
Topless Robot 2,500 Smurfs?! Dear god
Planet Fabulon "what becomes a legend most" -- I haven't seen this ad campaign in so long: Natalie Wood, Bette Davis, Marlene Deitrich? Wheeee


Pop Seoul John Woo to choose between Rain and Won Bin for next action pic. Isn't that a win/win?
Russia Magazine Timur Bekmambetov (Night Watch, Wanted) is making a movie that sounds suspiciously like Knight Rider. I guess that fits into his whole ouevre of bizarre action films that require 23 times the usual amounts of suspension of disbelief
Big Screen Little Screen how great is this Quentin Tarantino magazine cover from Germany?
Cinematical Michael Cunningham sells horror screenplay. Interesting... though with just minor tweaking wouldn't The Hours be a horror film of the soul?
Fin de Cinema Peter Greenaway's Nightwatching coming to DVD. Greenaway sure has had a hard time getting eyeballs since 8 1/2 Women.
Noh Way sad news for diehard Liza & Judy fans
Screen Rant Alexander Skarsgard talks about his near miss on Thor. I'm personally a little bummed he didn't get the role... not that I have high hopes for the movie.

P.S. It's only 95 days until Dollhouse comes back on the air. Wheeee