Thursday, December 3, 2009

Birthday Suit, The Finale

I must wrap up the shortlived 'birthday suit' series now. What better way to say goodbye to something than with a favorite actress. Today is Julianne Moore's 49th birthday and if you're still reading this blog, I suspect you agree that she's a work of art no matter what she's wearing... (or not wearing as the case may be)


I meant for these daily birthday wish posts to be something light and frothy -- a tossed off bit o' fun to start each day. Only it turned out to be more like Julianne's patented crying jags: all scrunched up shoulders, grimaced mouth, and racking sobs. Hugely effortful if you catch my drift. I can't do anything simply. It's my downfall as a blogger. Even my filler requires hours of careful crafting (sigh).



I love birthdays and cake -- if not quite as much as I love Juli -- so maybe you'll see more of them albeit in a different form. Back to the drawing board.
*