Friday, December 11, 2009

Sound Off December 11

Oscar prediction updates, mini reviews and more are coming but your patience is required. Fatigue, excess work and technical difficulties are overwhelming me. [Despair: Why are podcasts so much more difficult to make available than to actually create? Despite five software programs and six hours of work it's still somehow not ready for your ears. I feel incredibly stupid at the moment but I swear to you without hyperbole that I have rarely done anything on the web more complicated than an iTunes podcast. Even intricate video edits are simpler to understand. I'm missing something for sure. I feel like I never even went to kindergarten and I'm suddenly trying to make it at university.] So I'm stepping away from the computer and watching Avatar for the next three hours.

What's on your mind? It's (almost) the weekend. Any movie plans?