Friday, December 18, 2009

Having a Juliette Lewis Moment

It happens from time to time.

Came in from the cold, fed the cat and the next thing you know. There she is. Juliette Lewis filling every nook and cranny of me brain.

<-- 8 year-old Juliette kissing Clint Eastwood. She is (literally) a child of Hollywood.

When actresses invade my consciousness to that degree I immediately surrender to the moment: Think about the last time I saw them (Whip It in this case which was such fun), look at pictures or videos, surf the web to find out what they're up to. In Juliette's case she's still plugging away at that music career (her last record Terra Incognito hit in September) and she's filming or was filming Due Date, Todd Phillips' follow up to The Hangover.



We'll also see her next year in Betty Anne Waters, the latest Hilary Swank vehicle. I have no idea how big her role will be but I hope she shares a scene with fellow Whip It alum Ari Graynor, to ably demonstrate that they're the two coolest people in the movie... give or take Sam Rockwell.

Who takes up more space in your brain than you can justify or explain?
*