Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sorry I Cannot Link You, I'm Kinda Busy. Ki-Kinda Busy. Ki-Kinda Busy

Guardian Hugh Jackman dancing for Lipton Iced Tea. I love it
/Film Abbie Cornish's next two projects (one for Madonna!)
Movie|Line on the Best Actress Curse. Win one, get divorced
My New Plaid Pants gets it right from the creator's mouth. Bryan Fuller of Pushing Daisies fame is now participating in the MNPP "ways not to die" series. Awesome
Allure Heidi Klum is ALWAYS pregnant on Project Runway. This is her just 3 months after giving birth for the umpteenth time. I suspect she's actually a mutant

Boy Culture Why did they remake Death at a Funeral anyway? I must agree with every word of this post
Deadline New York Tim Burton doing an 3D stop motion Addams Family movie? Hmmm. I'd rather see Wes Anderson take a crack at that personally, since Fantastic Mr Fox came out so fine. The gothic feel might stretch him a bit but he's already great with large family tableaus
The Critical Condition rejects our spoiler-filled culture. I agree. But unfortunately that preference means I hardly ever get to enjoy reviews any more (I can't read them unless I've seen the movie Too few reviewers care about telling you an entire plot even if they aren't doing "spoilers" per se) and I've had to drop some spoiler heavy sites from my reading list so I'm sometimes slow to read movie news
Blog Talk Radio (podcast) Kathryn Bigelow's Oscar win and an interview with Floria Sigismondi (The Runaways)

Finally, have you seen this bizarre but funny faux interview between Zach Galifianikis and Charlize Theron?